Our School Council represents the views of all our pupils. It gives children the opportunity to make their voices heard and feel part of the whole school community.
We hold meetings every two weeks. We also get to have an informal chat over juice and biscuits which is lovely
Our duties include:
- Listening to suggestions from other year groups and putting them in action if possible
- Organising our school buddy system
- Liaising with our Headteacher after meetings
- Organising events for charity
- Choosing the next year's School Council